When Peter Wayne, medical editor of Introduction to Tai Chi from Harvard Medical School, began conducting scientific studies on the health benefits of tai chi, he began noticing that tai chi works in a variety of ways, not just one. Whereas most drugs have a single active ingredient, he observed that tai chi was more like a multidrug combination that uses different components to produce a variety of effects.
Physical Active Ingredients of Empatharian MFP
Mental Active Ingredients:
Emotional Active Ingredients
Creative Active Ingredients:
Social Active Ingredients:
Spiritual Active Ingredients:
Additional things in the Empatharian Peace Arts/ modules:
- 5 Breathing Techniques to improve sleep, clarity, wake up, relax, stop emotional reactivity.
- 4 Tapping Techniques for self-massage
- exercises to journal emotions and channel abundance into your life.
The 8 Components of “Active Ingredients”
Tai Chi and Empatharian both have these same components that make them work:
- Philosophy, spirituality and a component of ritual
- Social interaction and community in the groups/classes
- Aerobic exercise, musculoskeletal strengthening, flexibility
- Dynamic structural Integration
- Active Relaxation of Mind and Body while doing the practices
- Awareness, mindfulness, focused attention
- Intention, belief, and expectation
- Natural freer breathing
Research for Tai Chi Also Proves the Efficacy of Systems like Empatharian
Tai Chi has been shown in research studies to be especially beneficial for elderly people and people having issues with balance, fear of falling, and vertigo. Instead of drug therapies, or in addition, Empatharian can, like Tai Chi, produce greatly improved balance and a 30% decrease in falls.
Tai Chi has also been researched with Dementia prevention, but the results are inconclusive, due to the difficulty of the research model. It makes sense that increased circulatory health, social interaction, cognitive exercise, and energy of intention would help prevent cognitive decline in the elder years.
For these two results alone, Empatharian is very beneficial, and could save many lives. It is an easier system to learn than Tai Chi, and for this reason has increased benefit over Tai Chi. Because Empatharian is a language, which can be used to express individual intentions, emotions, and other communication, it has huge potential for all the body, mind and spirit wellness that is so needed in our 21st Century.
We can train facilitators in less time than Tai Chi instructors, as well, an additional benefit for whole planet health.