Why now is more important than ever before to be using grounding practices:
- in this pandemic, self-care is so so important, for physical wellness
- with more stress on you and your family, stress-reduction is really key to survival
- Clients and the community may depend on your role as helper even more, with more stress.
- more stress in our world right now, people exploding in violence, getting magnetized into cults.
- negative activities like addictions, substance mis-use, and internet addiction are at epidemic levels, along with this pandemic virus.
There are traditional grounding practices: meditation, walking in wilderness, and martial arts, among them. Now we offer:
An Alternative Practice With Long Term Benefits: Empatharian
- 8-15 minutes/day FAST
- Fitness, Balance, Integration WHOLE BODY
- Clarity, focus, intention MENTAL MEDITATION
- Easy, simple, fun MOVING
- Expressive, positive, peace-building AFFIRMATION
- Amplifies presence, luminosity SPIRITUAL PRACTICE
So, Empatharian is a movement practice that you can do in less than 15 minutes, or half that if you need to. It’s a movement meditation, with the benefits of meditation: helping clarity, mindfulness, and presence, without needing to sit and be silent, which is very difficult for people with trauma in their history, or any level of Attention Deficit Disorder. Well, let’s be real, sitting still for 20 minutes is hard for everyone! So with Empatharian, you are doing slow sustained movement, easy positions for most people, but stretching important muscle and spinal areas, gently and safely, doing important breathing and posture practices that optimize wellness, and getting spiritual nourishment from your source energy radiating in movement affirmations.
Consult Your Health Professional
- Good for balance issues, dementia pre-conditions
- Enhances healing, speeds up recovery
- Helps the body to combat Pain, chronic pain- +Seratonin
Of course, It’s good if you have body issues to consult with your health professional before doing Empatharian, and to follow all their recommendations with your practicing. If you have injuries or special needs, doing Empatharian can raise the healing time, healing energy, and assist with your doctor’s and physical therapist’s program of therapy for you. If you have balance issues or dementia issues, this kind of movement meditation has been shown in clinical research to help significantly.
Always use gentle awareness of your body and its pain thresholds, being responsible with taking care of yourself.
Comparing To Martial Arts
- it’s easier to learn, faster to become accomplished, and faster to become a trainer, or facilitator
- powerful, stays in consciousness, and penetrates to deep levels
- slow meditative movements, that have been well researched for many benefits
Some of you may be familiar with the martial arts that are also slow meditative movements, that have been well researched to have excellent benefits for mind, body, and spirit. Empatharian Practice, to start, has 12-14 movements, less than the beginning 36 position amalgamations of aikido for instance. So it’s easier to learn, faster to become accomplished, and faster to become a trainer, or facilitator. And yet the movements are very powerful, stay in your consciousness, and penetrate to deep levels for activating and energizing organs and energy centers.
What Makes Empatharian Unique?
- Movements are language, sentences, meaning
- Intuitive gestural language- a universal language, to create and refine
- After the “The Empath Stretch” Introductory level, groups do words/positions/communications, that are individual stories and creations.
- Peace Arts Training
The movements are actually meaning words: a sentence about peace-building. Empatharian is a gestural sign language where each movement represents what we might intuitively guess it does. The idea is that we are creating a universal language in non-verbal whole body gestures, that can be danced, or just moved, slowly and meditatively for excellent benefit.
It can also be a back and forth conversation, a communication without words, that is specific and clear. When you complete the Primary Practice, called “The Empath Stretch”, to an accomplished level, you may begin with further words/positions/communications, that are your individual stories and creations.
Empatharian is a Peace Arts Training, different from a Martial Arts Training. It is about using and amplifying your energy for peace-building and generating spiritual energy for good. Not about thinking of an opponent and fighting. It may be that we are in the age of Empatharian, because combat is not the way to power in this world anymore.
You can mourn that if you want, but fighting and coercion usually end up producing bad feelings and a winner/loser dynamic. People will proceed past the coercion whenever they want to hide and persist. Like today’s guerrilla warfare has made wars impossible to win, fighting is not the way to win in the long term anymore.
Peace-Building With Words:
Making a stand for peace-building
inspired respectful energy
seeking inner joy
Sign up today at Empatharian.com/online